Business Analyst | Insurance | London | Permanent
Are you an analyst within Insurance/InsurTech looking to make your next career move?
My client, a leading Insurance software vendor which has monopolised the London Insurance Market, is looking for talented Business Analysts to join their Claims team in Central London.
This is a junior position aimed at recent graduates with 2-5 years' experience in insurance.
This is an exciting position within a dynamic, innovative company at the forefront of the InsurTech market with world-leading clients, and is offering excellent progression opportunities alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Gathering and documenting client requirements
- Solution development and implementation
- Providing work-flow analysis
- Leasing with the Claims team to ensure expectations and deadlines are met.
- Background in Insurance (preferably London Market)
- Business Analysis experience
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Experience with claims systems (Exact/RMS/Open Xposure, etc.) preferable but not a necessity.
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Friday social events with early finish
- 25 days annual leave
- Group health insurance
Experience with insurance is required to qualify for this position.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading company in a highly competitive industry, with excellent scope for progression and development.
If the role is of interest, apply via the link or contact Imogen Wollaston at iO associates.