Business Analyst required by our client, a global insurer and Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for, based in their London office. Due to an internal promotion they are looking to bring a new team member to join the analysis team responsible for managing change across the UK business.
You will be responsible for eliciting requirements across the whole project lifecycle and support the facilitation of workshops and input into the solution design to ensure the solution meets the needs of the business. Our client is willing consider candidates with as little as 1-2 years experience or alternatively more senior hires within the market with multiple years experience.
* Prior experience of analysis, including data mapping, "As Is" and "To Be" or Gap Analysis
* Previous experience working in the insurance market
* Experience of eliciting requirements, facilitation and presenting
* Stakeholder management skills
* Problem solving and influencing skills