Business Analyst required by my client, a London insurance Syndicate, to join them on a full-time basis. You will be joining the business during a critical part of the business' growth and work closely between the business and IT.
You will be responsible for gathering and documenting application development requirements, specification of software solutions, liaising with external vendors and supporting end-user training and testing to support the company's integration efforts following a M&A.
* Must have experience working in similar role within insurance industry (Lloyds Market desirable)
* Able to foster working relationships within the team and all business areas
* Practical knowledge of data warehousing methodologies and principles
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills particularly within the insurance industry
* Proof of working with all staff up to executive level
* Excellent communications skills
* Preferable experience working with COTS or bespoke underwriting or bordereaux platforms used across the market (i.e. Eclipse, OpenBox, VIPR Intrali, Watertrace BDX, etc.)