Business Analyst required by my client, a new insurtech startup based in London on a permanent basis. Our client are aiming to deliver a new innovative proposition to the commercial insurance market. The leadership team includes a former global insurance CEO and they have institutional backing.
You will be responsible for requirements gathering, workshop facilitation and functional requirements documentation for the development and implementation of a completely greenfield policy administration system and CRM integration using an onshore / offshore delivery model.
The ideal candidate will have come from a similar background either from Insurance (eg personal lines, commercial) or from a Financial Services background either client-side or from a vendor, have a track record of working as a BA on similar deliverables and be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
This is an exceptional and rare opportunity for someone looking to make their stamp on a organisation with an above market rate package and possible equity options.
* Proven track record of working in a business analyst role that is focused on application delivery
* Demonstrable experience successfully delivering a product to market
* Experience of the full SDLC / end-to-end
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Commercial insurance experience is a must
* Experience delivering similar products, e.g. policy administration systems would be a plus