Business Analyst required by my client, a leading commercial insurance broker based in London, to join on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of both strategic and small change to the Group Systems. The scope of the work incorporates all infrastructure, applications and customer-facing and intranet websites. Our client is undergoing significant change including the establishment of a new MGA to market.
You will be working with stakeholders and third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology led initiatives.
* Strong background in Business Analysis within the Insurance market and ideally the Lloyd's Market (broking or syndicates)
* Demonstrable knowledge of the Xchanging messaging process
* Business change projects
* Broad spectrum of systems and business function knowledge
* Regulatory change and adherence will be beneficial.
* Strong communicator and able to work to tight deadlines.
* Business and IT Process Mapping and Process Improvement experience
* Data analytical skills
* Previous experience managing small projects would be an advantage.
* Ability to produce clear, concise, well supported documentation.
* Experience producing customer journey maps and wireframes with good understanding of design best practices would be a significant advantage.
* You will be able to communicate well with both the technical and business teams supporting them to develop a ubiquitous language, and be able to encourage active dialogue between the development team and business users.
Desirable experience required:
* Knowledge of Brokasure 14.1 or 15.0 or similar system would be advantageous but not essential