Business Analyst | Insurance | London | Permanent
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with a background in Insurance?
Are you looking to work for an award-winning London Market Broker?
iO Associates is proud to be working with a globally-recognised Insurance Broker in their search for a Junior Business Analyst to join their Applications Team.
This role will be based in their stunning London Office and will provide a competitive benefits package, alongside the opportunity to work within a small team comprised of analyst, project and programme managers and develop your skills in business analysis.
You will be involved in the management of systems following a series of major acquisitions and the analysis of business functions and processes.
The role will involve:
* Decommissioning redundant systems
* Collecting and communicating business requirements for projects in functional terms
* Working alongside testers to ensure requirements are appropriate
* Migrating data from legacy systems
* Representing the bridge between the client, development team and 3rd parties throughout the development cycle
* 2+ years' experience within the insurance industry
* Background in Business Analysis
* Knowledge of project methodologies (e.g. Waterfall/Agile)
* Experience with Broker platforms is preferable but not a necessity
* Background involving Data analysis and interpretation
* Stakeholder management skills
This position is an excellent opportunity to become involved in one of the largest Insurance Brokers in the world and progress within a dynamic and innovative work environment.
For more information or to apply, apply via the link or get in contact with Imogen Wollaston at iO Associates.
Business Analyst, Business Applications Analyst, Systems Analyst, Analyst, Technical Business Analyst