Business Analyst required for one of the fastest growing, start up fintech companies in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a forward-thinking business, taking ownership of a commercial product within a SCRUM team.
* Requirements gathering (with internal and external stakeholders)
* Working with UX, Development, and System Testing to ensure that requirements are fully understood and delivered against
* Taking part in daily SCRUM meetings
* Authoring, organising and maintaining requirements backlogs and documentation
* Reverse-engineering requirements for areas of the system delivered before current front-end process was established
* Help guide product architecture and function
* Strong experience as either a Business Analyst or Product Owner within tech
* Strong experience of requirements elicitation techniques (requirements workshops, customer interviews, user-story mapping etc.)
* Good authoring and editorial skills - can capture business requirements clearly
* Strong technical knowledge (understanding of web product architecture, SOA, database techniques etc.)
* Requirements management
* Excellent communication skills, and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
* Experience of Agile and SCRUM development methodology
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuinely exciting and growing business. If you are an experienced Business Analyst or Product owner looking for your next exciting opportunity, please send across your CV now.