Are you a mid-level Data Analyst looking to take on a challenge that could take you to the next level?
One of my key clients, a sofware company based in Reading has an ambitious project to share with the right Analyst.
Designing your own analytical approach overseeing the implementation of your data insights, you will often work right through from the ideas stage to seeing it become reality.
You will work in coordination with the data architect to understand what commercial value you can extract and provide to the company given their data.
The role involving a lot of freedom in your approach and a large amount of data to deal with, the successful candidate will have 3 to 4 years experience in data analytics and worked on more than 1 data analytics projects.
* T-SQL Language, stored procedures, tables, keys, complex joins, views, indexing (2 years min)
* Microsoft SQL Server and/or Microsoft Azure SQL, plus SSRS, SSIS, ODBC (2 years min)
* Experience of writing in-depth technical and data analytics reports and giving presentations to various audiences from developers to high level clients
* Experience of at least one BI tool such as Tableau, Business Objects, MS Power BI, including setting up the tool and writing custom reports and charts
* Experience of data visualisation tools eg Excel, Data Cubes, Splus, Scilab and methods eg numerical analysis, statistics, OLAP
* Experience of design and documentation tools for data modelling e.g. schemas, ER, DFD, UML
* Pragmatical, strong apetite for problem-solving and continuous improvement mentality
This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious project in a growing company directed by experienced managers.
If the above position got you excited, apply and I will reach out to you right away.