Business Applications Manager required by our client, a commercial insurer based in London, to join on a permanent basis. Our clients UK / EU business is expanding into new distribution channels and new operation models and is undergoing a multi-year programme of IT change. This will involve enhancing existing systems and building new applications and interfaces.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Business Systems Analysts and must have a strong understanding of commercial insurance, reinsurance, the London subscription market and Lloyd's. Any additional exposure to Sequel Eclipse or equivalent PAS platforms used by the market would be advantageous but not essential.
* Strong understanding of the commercial insurance market including quoting, placing and premium and claims settlement
* Knowledge of London market systems and technology suppliers (i.e. GENIUS, IRIS, Eclipse, Open Box, Open Co, Subscribe, Duck Creek, Guidewire)
* Managing 3rd party suppliers
* Experience managing a cross-disciplinary team
* Excellent stakeholder management