Job Title: Business Continuity Co-ordinator
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
iO Associates are seeking a Business Continuity Co-ordinator on behalf of our insurance client.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this award-winning client and to become a KEY member of their team.
As the Continuity Co-ordinator, you will be supporting the Continuity Manager in managing the risks and impact of the business and IT Services and to ensure that plans are in place and tested so that all the services and operations can be recovered within the expected service levels.
Your key responsibility's will be:
IT Service Continuity
* You will be caring out all of the risk analysis of the key IT systems and providing outcomes to the CM.
* in support of establishing points of vulnerability and recommendation of mitigating strategies.
* You will be responsible for gathering of all the data to conduct impact analysis on loss of IT Services
* You will be Gathering all auditable records of IT SC status and tests, records of key suppliers and their technical continuity arrangements
* You will be communicating to all key stakeholders to ensure the smooth execution of regular DR tests
* Co-ordination of the review and Business Continuity policy and maintenance thereof(annually)
* Co-ordinate the process alongside SunGard to maintain operational supplier management
* Gather all the auditable records of BRP's status and tests, also of key suppliers and their continuity arrangements
* Excellent organisation skills
* Ability to apply a pragmatic approach
* Great business Continuity and IT disaster recovery experience
* Experience in Operational Risk Management preferable
* Demonstrable experience of successfully working across business areas
* Excellent Stakeholder management
* Preferably have experience in Operational Risk Management
Keywords Business Continuity Co-ordinator / IT Continuity Co-ordinator