Problem solver, that says it all. Genuinely, our client is looking for a bright mind who is not afraid on taking on new problems every day and solving them. Everything else can be trained. Working in a consultancy, you will be client facing and your role will encompass conversations with a variety of stakeholders. The role will require to manipulate data in a lot of ways, hence to retrieve the data in databases and present it with a data visualisation tool of your choice.
Pragmatic, The management is agnostic about the tech and looks first and foremost to welcome an individual who is capable of solving new problems and pick up new ideas very fast. Therefore, having a real understanding of how things work in a business and how to solve economic problems is of paramount importance.
- Excellent problem solving skills -everything else can be trained-
- Great presentation skills with any data visualisation tool (SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, OBIEE, Cognos...)
- Capacity to retrieve data with SQL or PL/SQL
- Ideally worked on a variety of projects and solved a lot of new problems
- Great industry knowledge in any domain such as public sector, financial services, retail...
- A knowledge of machine learning processes would be a plus but can be trained
The successful candidate will demonstrate that they have great presentation skills that they can use to be client facing. Having a deep understanding of any industry would be advantageous, especially to contribute in helping the team win new work with clients within that industry.
Having a great progression potential in an established company with great benefits, the opportunity is second to none. If this description resonates with you so far, apply and I will reach out to you right away.