One of our client is searching for a pragmatic Business Intelligence Analyst capable of showing a real business understanding of the economic world.
Problem solver, that says it all. Genuinely, our client is looking for a bright mind who is not afraid on taking on new problems every day and solving them. The role will require to manipulate data in a lot of ways, hence to retrieve the data in databases and present it with a data visualisation tool of your choice.
Pragmatic, The management is agnostic about the tech and looks first and foremost to welcome an individual who is capable of solving new problems and pick up new ideas very fast. Therefore, having a real understanding of how things work in a business and how to solve economic problems is of paramount importance.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Capacity to retrieve data with SQL or PL/SQL
- Great presentation skills with any data visualisation tool (SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Cognos...)
- Ideally worked on a variety of projects and solved a lot of new problems
- A knowledge of machine learning algorithms would be a plus
Working in a consultancy, you will be client facing and your role will encompass conversations with a variety of stakeholders. The successful candidate will demonstrate that they have great presentation skills that they can use to be client facing.
Having a great progression potential in an established company with great benefits, the opportunity is second to none. If this description resonates with you so far, apply and I will reach out to you right away.