Do you want to work for a consultancy who believes in working different and creating value in a very unique way?One of our client is searching for a pragmatic Business Intelligence Analyst capable of showing a real business understanding of the economic world.
Problem solver, that says it all. Genuinely, our client is looking for a bright mind who is not afraid on taking on new problems every day and solving them.
The role will require to manipulate data in a lot of ways, hence to retrieve the data in databases and present it with a data visualisation tool in order to provide the best advice to the clients of this award wining consultancy.
* Visualisation tech such as Tableau, Spotfire and especially Qlikview
* Working experience in the Financial Services or Audit field, ACL and accounting could also work
- Understanding of Database and ETL tech
- A knowledge of machine learning algorithms would be a plus
- Ideally worked on a variety of projects and solved a lot of new problems
There is a rare 'once in a year' opening in this award-winning organisation for a data & analytics consultant. Working in a consultancy, you will be client facing and your role will encompass conversations with a variety of stakeholders. The successful candidate will demonstrate that they have great presentation skills that they can use to be client facing.
Having a great progression potential in an established company with great benefits, the opportunity is second to none. If this description resonates with you so far, apply and I will reach out to you right away.