BI & Analytics Manager required by my client, a leading insurance organisation based in central London, to join them on a full-time basis. The client are in a period of significant growth and want someone to take responsibility for leading the technical delivery of BI solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
You will play a key part in managing the day-to-day technical activities of the BI & Analytics team - onshore and offshore. You will liaise with senior stakeholders in articulating target solutions, delivery roadmap, and embedding best practices for architecture and development of agreed solutions. The technical lead manager has primary responsibility for setting the technical strategy from both a tactical and long-term perspective, driving technical innovation of both the existing estate as well as future propositions.
* Responsible for maintaining contact with significant customers and for maintaining client satisfaction on all projects
* Develop existing engagement opportunities, and support in developing new clients, and establishing relationships within the business community
* Manage a team of data warehousing, ETL developers to devise and deliver business intelligence and data analytics products
* Maintain responsibility for the profitability of client related work within your portfolio as well as managing the profitability of these portfolios.
* Support the director in all strategic, tactical, operational, financial, human, and technical resource managerial responsibilities.
* Establish and execute a vision for the delivery of information and analytics platforms and solutions to the business's key stakeholders, including, internal staff, partners and clients
* Define, architect and build complex large scale real-time data processing platforms
* Oversee the design, delivery, and governance of the core data warehouse.
Additional technical skills
* Strong experience with BI and reporting tools - BOBJ, Cognos, Qlik, SSRS, and / or PowerBI
* Strong experience of Relational Data Warehousing (Kimball/Star Schema) Design and Build
* Working knowledge of working with RDBMS (SQL Server/Oracle
* Knowledge of enterprise ETL and other Data Integration/blending/wrangling tools
* Passion to build continued knowledge around new technologies and trends
* Experience of working with non-relational data stores (OLAP, multi-dimensional, SSAS, HANA)
* Any big data experience is a bonus (Hadoop, HBASE, NoSQL, Spark)
The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong technologist that understands the fundamentals of Business Intelligence, Data Management and Analytics and can apply these to a number of different types of projects. This candidate should be able to work in a dynamic environment, interacting with both key business stakeholders, and will be able to work within a team.
BI Manager, Analytics Manager, Data & Analytics Manager, MI Manager, Business Intelligence Manager, BI & Analytics Manager, BI Technical Lead, BI Consultant, Business Intelligence Consultant