Role: Business Process Engineer
Contract rate: £350 to £375 - Dependant on experience
iO' s Client are looking for a Business Process Engineer to join a Large Defence company for 6 month's you must be Security Cleared to apply for this role
* You will be responsible for developing detailed procedural documentation, test cases, derived requirements, presentations, reports and plan as required by the project
* You will be implementing the processes and supporting the team in any improvement activities required
* You will be making sure that processes are developed and implemented in line with the overall architecture and all work is performed in accordance with the project plan.
* Providing status reports as required and be working as part of the overall project team to resolve issues where they arise, using Business Process Architect as your first point of escalation
* 5 Years' experience of business process design, modelling and implementation on large technology projects
* Have experience of change management and its application within transformation projects
* Experience in business performance analysis
* Have experience of developing and implementing processes which align the ITIL principles
* Be an experienced workshop facilitator
* Experience of programme testing and integration cycle
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Process Engineer to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.