Business Systems Analyst required to join my client, a leading insurance organisation, based in Surrey on a 6-month initial contract.
You will be supporting a strategic transformation programme delivering a best practice business information analytical toolset. You will be technically astute, an excellent communicator, strong leader and expert in the development of data operations, analytics and governance processes.
* Proven track record as a Business Analyst in a leading / guiding capacity, ideally within a matrix arrangement
* Proven ability to drive out requirements at programme level, and forming requirements frameworks
* Experience in delivering multiple cross-technology data projects covering Oracle (Exadata), IBM (Infosphere, QualityStage, DataStage), Cognos and SAS Analytics
* Experience of working within a large and complex data-oriented business environment (e.g. multiple locations including offshore; multiple lines of business)
* Thorough knowledge of business and IT project management & lifecycles
* Good understanding of change methodologies and practical application of Waterfall; Iterative; Agile techniques
* Experience in General Insurance or Financial Services would be advantageous