Location - Cambridge
Role -C# Desktop Developer
Salary and Benefits - £35,000 to £45,000 plus 25 days holiday, pension scheme
An innovative technology company in Cambridge are increasing their software development team, and have created a new position for a C# Desktop Developer.
This is a company with a unique product offering that's being supplied into clients all across the world - it's an ideal company for you to join, if you want to work on a product that you can get genuinely excited about!
Working for this company as a Desktop Developer, you will have a varied role that will include;
* Reviewing current systems in terms of capability and issue resolution
* Developing new technology products, including project management, reporting, issue and risk identification and people / resource management
* Creating and submit regular project progress reports within agreed time frames
* Creating detailed technical design documents as and when required
* Producing detailed specifications and writing programme codes as appropriate
As long as you have a couple of years commercial programming experience using C# to write for desktop applications, they will be happy to speak with you and train you up in other areas
The salary for this C# Desktop Developer role is between £35,000 to £45,000 plus 25 days holiday, pension scheme
Please call me, Reuben Jenkins on 0203 3700999 or email r.jenkins @ ioassociates.co.uk ASAP for a chance to speak with this team.