Software Developer - London - £40,000 to £60,000 - Lloyds of London Insurer
Are you looking to advance your career? Do you want to work in one of the oldest and most respected markets in London?
iO Associates have just partnered with a Lloyds of London underwriter to assist them in their search for a Software Developer resource. My client is comparatively new to the Lloyds of London market, but are already becoming a household name and are growing at a healthy rate.
They are looking for Software Developers to join their small and elite team in London and want to speak to both Mid-Level developers as well as Senior Developers.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
* Researching, designing, writing and testing new software and enhancements to existing software
* Improving existing systems by analysing and identifying areas for modification
* Integrating software products - getting incompatible platforms to work together and creating code to link them
* Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects
* Investigating new technologies
* Creating technical specifications, test plans and operational documentation
* Consulting colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems and liaising to obtain information and clarify details
* Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and / or external courses, reading manuals and investigating new software development tools and applications
* Undertakes any other related duties as may be reasonably required
Skills necessary for the role:
* ASP.NET2 and above
* SQL relational database (MSSQL/Oracle/MySQL)
Skills that would be great but aren't as essential:
* Ajax/ Json
* Rest/ SOAP XML
* Angular 2+
* Bootstrap/ Other JS Frameworks
* MVC/ Razor
* WCF/ Web.API/ SignalR