PRO ENGINEER, CREO, WINDCHILL, CAD, DEFENCE, SECURITY
CAD Engineer - £35p/h - 6m Contract - South West
I am currently recruiting for a CAD Engineer for a market leading defence and security company who are based in the South West area. You will be helping with the design and development of their cutting-edge products and working on their pioneering technologies that are helping to save lives.
The role will require a holistic approach to design engineering, taking into account factors such as safety, cost and ease of manufacture.
* Produce design solutions including concepts, packaging and platform installation design
* Integrity of the design solution, including safety
* Supporting the design process during the project lifecycle
* CAD Alignment to BOM at Platform Level
* BoM management at platform level
* Embodiment of Engineering Design Changes
* Ensure the installation design solutions fulfil the vehicle requirements
* Preparation of material for internal and external design reviews
* Pro Engineer Wildfire4/Creo/Creo 3
* Windchill PDMLink
* Design and development of mechanical components and systems
* Produce detail design drawings
* BoM management and maintenance
* Military Vehicle design (desirable)
* Experience of working within a defence orientated industry (desirable)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your latest CV.