Capture Manager - Pre sales - Tewkesbury -Defence - £75,000
Formulating winning capture strategies is no easy task. A job providing a real challenge to you will be rewarding and highly desirable. It's an environment you thrive in!
That said it's nice to know you're not alone. With a strong knowledge of the defence sector and a demonstrable track record of formulating strategies and capture plans for large complex opportunities, ideally over $10m in value, will get you far.
But it's nice to know your hard work is supported. You'll be backed by a brand that really is at the front of the industry. The kind of organisation where clients wait to see their logo on proposals as they have the right set up to deliver what they need. A long history of success and recent mergers have put your employer up top. The Engineers and technical capability have always impressed and the Sales team where you'll sit can ensure they've always got a solution off the back of this.
It's so much more than writing strategy because in this role you can define it. Part of bringing you on board is not to just continue excellence but improve it. Join and lead the improvement in capture management, from profession to process, to develop and drive the business aligned to strategy.
Part of this influence will come through your team as you take responsibility for the day to day management of sales support activities.
* Experience in Senior Business Development and Capture roles for large, complex opportunities ideally over £10M within the defence or security sector.
* Proven ability as a hands-on manager with excellent interpersonal skills and able to lead complex teams
* An accomplished sales/business developer who understands business development, capture, project management, contracts and proposal developments.
* Demonstrable knowledge of formal capture processes
* Ability to work at the strategic and "big picture" level.
* Proven capture skills, including demonstrated ability to schedule, manage, and accomplish winning campaigns on-time.
Your basic, up to £75,000, will be supported by a 5% non-contributory pension, a bonus and flexitime. For further information please get in touch with Charles at iO associates on C.Hoskins @ ioassociates.co.uk