Are you a confident leader? Do you want to work for a prestigious high-tech manufacturer?
My client is looking for a Cell leader to join their Manufacturing Team.
With 9 technicians at varying levels directly reporting to you, you'll be leading the team in a continuous change manufacturing environment.
The main purpose of the role will be managing the team in terms of appraisals & performance, you'll produce the team plan and manage team workloads ensuring all milestones are hit.
In this dynamic role you will lead board meetings, deputising for the production manager when necessary and ensure maintenance and ownership of the MRP system.
You'll continually be evaluating staffing and equipment levels agreeing targets and controlling performance, initiating corrective actions as required.
The products are complex and high tech, so experience in that would be beneficial, but the people management side of the role is the most important. Ideal for an engineer that is looking for a step up into management.
To be successful you will need:
* Resource Planning
* Evidence of successfully managing a manufacturing team
* Evidence of implementing best practice manufacturing techniques
* H&S knowledge and understanding with ability to lead compliance
* Ability to drive a quality culture
* Knowledge of and ability to promote 5s discipline
* Ability to lead and motivate a team
* Ability to make decisions and communicate to teams and stakeholders
* Ability to identify skill gaps and lead development
* Keen to develop
In return you will receive a salary between £30,000-£35,000, Private medical, Flexible working, Car scheme, a comprehensive insurance plan, 25 days holiday, share incentive plan, private pension & a whole host of other benefits that are customisable to your needs. You'll also be working for a global company with excellent training and career progression opportunities.
They are looking to interview next week for this role, so please get in touch ASAP to find out more about this role.