Change Manager - Local Authority - London
Salary - £55,000 - £65,000
Do you have experience from across the public sector regarding housing, adult and child social care and local council?
Can you skilfully lead change across an organisation, managing multiple projects to success and within budget?
Have you previously led projects involving implementation of housing systems, through their full lifecycle, from planning to end user training?
This organisation is looking to bring on a Change Manager to help lead their transformation projects for 2020 and to start as soon as possible. You will be
* Experience across the public sector, for example local council, transport, Housing associations and social care
* Experience regarding implementing change and transformation across an organisation
* Previous management of projects involving systems within housing and Social care
* Excellent management skills regarding every stage of the project
* High level communication skills reaching across all departments and externally to other agencies and local authorities
If this sounds like your next role, then submit your CV now and I will be in touch soon