CISO/ Head of Information Security
Leading Insurer, is looking for a Head of Information Security to perform an end-to-end review of their Security Practice and influence Information Security as a culture throughout the business. Financial Sector is essential.
Must have experience with:
* FS organisation experience
* End-to-End Security Reviews
* Gap Analysis
* Stakeholder Management - Gaining buy in from the board
* Manging a Team
* Technical Understanding/Infrastructure Background
* Drafting IT Security Policies and Procedure
* Risk Register - Help build and identify the key risks to the business, the regulation involved to the business
* IT Governance Frameworks including
* GRC Experience
* CISSP or CISM
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
* Formulate (including budgeting), promote, implement and regularly review Risk and Security Strategy,
* Conduct Information Security risk analysis and management, relating to both technical and non-technical contexts and both project and BAU environments
* Coordinate all security, ensuring that all areas of the business (including partners/suppliers) deliver agreed security requirements.
* Undertake security audits and be responsible for ensuring and enhancing the security awareness of all employees and partner organisations.
* Be a key member of the CIO's senior management team and work closely with colleagues to add value to all areas of technology, business and commercial decisions.
* Assesses systems and understands necessary control structures
Contract - 700/800 Per Day