Cloud Architect - Permanent Bristol
A market leading consultancy based in Bristol are looking for a Cloud Architect to join on a permanent basis. The successful candidate must have experience working in multiple IT disciplines such as Development, Infrastructure, Operations and DevOpts.
* Experience leading teams.
* Delivering complex, enterprise level infrastructure solutions.
* Cloud Architect certification (one of AWS, Azure, VMware)
* Architecture models of complex systems.
* Technical background should include IT integration and transformation/migration, including working knowledge of enterprise applications integration, DevOps and automation, open source platforms, SOA middleware platforms as well as storage and hosting solutions.
* Requirements Analysis using structured techniques (Design Patterns, Use Cases and UML.)
* Proven vendor management skills, including identification, selection and operational partnership.
* Experience of cloud solutions which support the transformation of business services provided to one or more of the following sectors: Local Government, Central Government, Financial Services, Telco services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail and Commercial services