Based in Tewkesbury, easily accessible from the M5, my clients are industry leading in their market for their innovative work and are growing by the day. They focus within Electronic and Cyber security and have worked on a number of projects which have been used to save lives in combat zones around the world!
Specialising in strictly non-offensive products within force protection, information assurance, data encryption and advanced cyber warfare solutions; some of their most successful products have been radio jammers, data encryption devices and directional finders!
They are currently looking for individuals who can join the team and safeguard the company's interests throughout the commercial contracts lifecycle. Suitable candidates will have:
* Demonstrable negotiation skills with successful experience of operating in UK and international markets.
* Experience of bidding to and managing contracts in the UK and international defence and security markets.
* Excellent MS office and general IT skills.
In return for your support, they are willing to offer you:
* Annual bonus plan
* 25 days holiday (Increasing upon length of service)
* 5% non-contributory pension plan
* Flexible working hours - 12pm finish on Fridays!
* Plus, more!
Please note, this role will require you to be SC clearable - you do not have to already have this clearance and some candidates born outside of the UK can gain SC clearance.
Please apply below with an updated CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.