My clients focus is within the Electronic and Cyber Security sector and have already worked on a number of projects with have saved life's in combat zones all around the world - specialising in force protection, Information assurance/ Data encryption and advanced cyber warfare solutions.
They are currently looking for people who are looking to make a real difference to national security and saving lives by working on the creation of new advanced defence technology such as radio jammers, data encryption devices, directional finders and many more!
As a member of the engineering team you will be supporting the department to control the specification, approval and management of the company component data, liaising with the engineering, supply chain, engineering support and commercial departments, PCB and mechanical design teams to create and manage accurate component data etc.
Suitable candidates will have:
* A degree or HND in electronic engineering or a related discipline.
* A thorough understanding of component parameters and the ideal and non-ideal properties of components.
* An understanding of electronic product design process.
* Knowledge of the compliance and export classification requirements in the defence industry.
In return for your support, they are willing to offer you:
* Annual bonus plan
* 25 days holiday (Increasing upon length of service)
* 5% non-contributory pension plan
* Flexible working hours - 12pm finish on Fridays!
* Plus, more!
Please note, this role will require you to be SC clearable - you do not have to already have this clearance and some candidates born outside of the UK can gain SC clearance.
Please apply below with an updated CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.