iO Associates are currently working with a next generation R&D business working on high end equipment such as robotics and autonomous vehicles
At a crucial point in their development, they are now looking for another Computer Vision Engineer to help shape their technology and the business as it grows.
Based in Central London, this is a chance to become a significant part of a fast growing tech company offering a competitive salary.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need demonstrable experience in the following field:
* D (or relevant industry experience) in computer science, medical imaging, electronics/electrical engineering
* Strong C++ and Python skills
* Excellent mathematical skills
* Open Source Libraries
* 3D Graphics (Open GL, Unity3D or equivalent)
It is also preferred that the right candidate will have the following experience:
* Computer vision, image processing
* simultaneous localisation and mapping
* Mobile device development
* GPU Programming
* AR/VR Systems
This role is subject to a lot of interest from candidates and interviews are able to be scheduled within 24 hours so, if you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Steer at iO Associates or upload your CV on the link provided.