Application Support Analyst required by my client, a leading London insurance Syndicate to join on a 6-month contract. Our client currently has a number of significant system change projects scheduled for 2018/19. Projects include a decommissioning of their Northdoor NDEX policy underwriting system, consolidation and data migration of the NDEX system to an existing Sequel Eclipse Underwriting system and upgrade of Sequel Eclipse to v 5.1 and later Sequel Origin. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to support BAU and change aspects for this programme.
We're looking for someone with a track record working as a Systems Analyst or Applications Support Analyst. You will ideally have experience on the target system - Eclipse - but candidates with experience on similar policy administration systems will be considered. You will need to have experience supporting change requests for system upgrades and enhancements including a basic knowledge of SQL for database querying.
* Proven track record working as an Application Support Analyst or Business Systems Analyst
* Experience working in the London insurance market
* Experience capturing and prioritising change requests and enhancements for applications including documentation
* Experience carrying out configurations of business applications
* Liaising with the business, vendor and IT
* Experience with the Sequel Eclipse platform (or similar underwriting / broking system)
This role has a strong likelihood of long-term extension for the length of the programme.
Systems Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Application Support Analyst, Support Analyst