iO Associates have just registered an exciting opportunity for a permanent Contracts Administrator working for a Global Organisation
* You will be reviewing and centralising the UK procurement for the IS function, able to look at standardising the procurement for order processes and you will need to document how this works.
* You will have full control of all purchase orders, raised, receipt and manage the end to end order process, and you will need to document the process for other team members so if required they can follow the step by step process.
* You will be looking at all UK based contracts that influence IS, review and diarise dates for renewals.
* You will have full visibility of all the contracts and you will be building a centralised database of all contracts and the owners, business user and stakeholders.
Skills and experience
* Supplier Management
* Contracts Management
* Experience of purchase ordering processes
* Some basic technical understanding of IS and the processes around this.
* KPI and SLA management
* Working within a procurement role
This is a really exciting opportunity to join this Global company in Bristol and you will become a key member within their team. If you would like to be considered for this position, then please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Key: Contract Administrator / IT Admin / IT Administrator