Up to £40,000 basic salary + 25 days holiday + Healthcare + Company pension + Life Cover
Excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking business where you will be seen as a technical expert, supporting various high value projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
You will work closely with a driven team of like-minded professionals and be given the platform to oversee significant project developments whilst making executive company decisions.
This ambitious company specialise as a grid connection provider with an expert eye on sustainable energy growth. They continue to grow from strength to strength, recently winning some major long-term contracts which has largely contributed to their current recruitment drive.
In an open and supportive environment, there are lots of career development opportunities on offer here including the chance to obtain 132KV authorisation and progression into management!
This is a fantastic opening to play a major role in an ethical business that will provide you with the excellent training and progression opportunities that will you to enjoy a long, successful career.
* Manage the budget for the works/services on a site by site basis, and ensure that projects are delivered within budget;
* overseeing the services and works subcontractors on solar farms
* lead the review and of risk assessment methods to support project developments
* Contracts Manager/Administrator
* Ideally working background in Building Services/Construction/Energy
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and call me, Francis Macaulay, on 0117 332 8100 to discuss further.