iO| Control Systems Engineer | Halesowen | £40,000-£50,000 Per Year |iO
I have just started working with a multinational who specialise in the design and manufacture of special purpose machinery is currently recruiting for a Control Systems Engineer to join their team working out of their Halesowen office.
You will be responsible for the design, development and introduction of electrical hardware and PLC control software to satisfy new and existing product ranges for their clients.
* Plan and manage design projects and production workload in a time and cost-effective manner.
* Design PLC control software for individual machines and whole-line integration systems
* Design electrical circuits using CAD software
* Control interfacing between machines in production lines
* Redesigning existing and pre-production machinery
* Provide technical back up to internal and external customers
* Minimum 3 years' worth of relevant experience
* Experience in developing PLC control systems and HMIs (Omron, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi or Siemens is desirable but experience with other PLC manufacturers will also be accepted)
With interviews readily available a start date for your next role could be just around the corner.
With this in mind, if you would like to apply to for any more information please send an up to date CV and I will be in touch with next steps.
Alternatively, please send a CV to Charlie on c.seymour @ ioassociates.co.uk or call on 01173 328 100 for more info.