Control Systems Engineer
One of the most innovative and recognised engineering companies in the automotive industry is looking to take on a junior/mid-level Control Systems Engineer to join their Cambridge team.
With an international team of 2,450 engineers and technical experts, state of the art facilities and a drive towards innovation it is no wonder our client is considered one of the leading and most creative companies in the sector.
This company offers design, testing, engineering and homologation services worldwide to the automotive industry.
As a Control Systems Engineer, you will be working on a diverse range of automotive applications on behalf of their clients. These projects range from short term prototype applications through to production level systems. Projects can encompass all vehicle electronic control systems and may include internal combustion engine control, electric vehicle, exhaust aftertreatment, electric power steering etc..
The successful candidate will need to be client facing and a strong communicator. They will also need to be open to some travel within the UK And internationally.
* Relevant Engineering degree e.g electronics/software/controls
* Experience and technical knowledge of model development using MATLAB and Simulink
* Ability to use toolchains such as dSPACE, National Instruments or OpenECU
* Understanding of control system elements
* Right to live and work in UK (cannot provide sponsorship)
* Experience of ISO 26262 functional safety
* Experience of industry standard tools including Polarion, DOORS, CANalyzer
* Experience of HiL/SiL development e.g. DSpace Scalexio and TPT
* Experience with real vehicle control/calibration through PiSnoop, ATI Vision, ETAS INCA etc
* Experience of communication standards including CAN, ethernet, LIN and FlexRay
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Jordan Pyatt at iO Associates for more detail. I'm available on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordan-pyatt-36670214b/