CYBER SECURITY ANALYST / PENETRATION TESTER
Graduate and Experienced Cyber Security Analysts required for a global organisation based in Oxfordshire. If you are a Cyber Security Analyst, Penetration Tester or Graduate looking for an exciting role in a dynamic environment, please read on.
The Security Analyst will be involved in vulnerability assessments and penetration testing of the organisation's core products running on real-time platforms.
* Hands-on Black Box and White Box penetration testing
* Increasing Test Efficiency through automating tools and procedures
* Running state-of-the-art security and vulnerability assessment tools
* Use of Security Tools including some of the following:
* Codenomicon Defensics
* Experience working with non-Windows platforms
* Technical presentation/writing skills
* Scripting/programming skills in Python, Perl or bash
* Vulnerability Assessment
* Programming skills in C, C++ or Java
* Static analysis
* One or more of CEH, OWASP, GIAC or OSCP certifications
* Embedded systems design, development or testing
Whether you are a graduate looking for their first role in Cyber Security and Pen-Testing, or an experienced Security Analyst looking for a new challenge, please apply on the link or call iO Associates and ask for Brogan for more details.