My client in the retail industry is looking for a security consultant to reduce the operational risk for their IT department.
* Assess the IT control environment through the evaluation of the design and operation of controls.
* Develop and implement actions based on IT audit recommendations.
* Ensure security practises are aligned with key stakeholders
* IAM experience essential (preferably SailPoint)
* Active directory
* Extensive stakeholder management skills
* Practical knowledge of risk control frameworks
* Strong understanding of industry standards i.e. ISO27001, COBIT
* One or more of a recognised technology/information security qualification: CISSP, CISM, CISA,CRISC etc.
Please get apply if you are interested in this role and I will be in touch ASAP.