A fantastic opportunity has just arisen with a leading client of iO Associates. A growing, reputable Security Consultancy is currently looking for a Cyber Security consultant to join their team due to experiencing a rapid growth in sales and business. This company is an established, independent security consultancy with a proven background and unique approach to holistic security solutions. They pride themselves on being a small, family environment where all employees are part of the team.
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Fantastic Benefits (Also offer a structured career path)
Location: A combination of client site, office (West Midlands) and home based consultancy
* ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
* CCP SIRA qualification;
* Experience of delivering training courses would be an advantage;
* Experience in an IT Security environment or IT in general including a CISSP qualification or equivalent
.Knowledge of HMG standards
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of HMG Technical & Information Risk Management guidance and standards and ISO27001, be able to provide references that can corroborate that and must be capable of holding a minimum of SC clearance.
Advantageous not essential:
* Experience of physical security reviews and assessments
* Experience of working with any of the following standards ISO22301; PCI-DSS.
* Implementing Security Standards?
* Security Risk Assessments?
* Writing Security Policies?
* Creating and delivering Training Awareness programmes?