iO Associates are working with an international organisation with a requirement for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager to work in their Bristol office.
This is a technology-centric organisation with a huge focus on training and development.
Role: Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + benefits
This manager will sit within the Global Security Operations team, who deliver a variety of security control services.
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager will manage a small investigative team to identify and quantify threats and vulnerabilities.
The team will provide forensic incident response services across the business.
This role will involve:
* Leading and mentoring the Cyber Threat Intelligence team
* Maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Provide cyber threat intelligence awareness
* Identify, investigate and resolve security incidents
Beneficial experience for this role includes:
* APT investigation experience
* Hands-on experience of SIEM, IDS/ IPS
* Understanding of security principles such as OWASP, NIST and ISO27000.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply here and I will be in touch swiftly.