Skip to main content

Data Analyst | 2 days Remote | London | £30K - £40K

Location: 
London
Salary: 
Negotiable
Contract Type: 
Permanent

DATA ANALYST | 2 days Remote | LONDON | £30K - £40K

A financial services app is looking for YOU, if you'd love the chance to work 60% in-house and the remaining 40% in your own home.. or a coffee shop.. or the moon (wifi-dependent).

Power BI | Tableau | Web Analytics | SQL | AWS/Azure

My client provides a money-tracking app for young kids that is used by families around the globe that helps shape the understanding of finances from an early age. This is an incredibly forward-thinking company that has been featured in The Guardian, The Times and Wall Street Journal among others and has been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times. They've also been featured on been on CNBC, the BBC and are considered specialists in their field.

They are looking for a someone who is happy playing in data and pulling out insights. The role is focused on data, business intelligence and reporting, so you'll need to know your way around a database, and how to build that data into something meaningful.

This is the perfect opportunity for someone with 2/3 years experience and looking for the next step or a graduate looking for their first role within the world of Data.

They are a close-knit team who have a very relaxed, fun culture. They need someone who isn't just highly competent but can also become a valuable part of the team, get involved in the socials and understand the remote working culture.

What they can offer: £30,000 - £40,000 plus 2 days a week WFH, bonus, shares, private pension scheme and much more!

Please call me, Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 or email your cv to r. long @ ioassociates.co.uk
***APPLY NOW BEFORE THE OPPORTUNITY CLOSES***

Apply Now Manually Apply using LinkedIn

Application for Data Analyst | 2 days Remote | London | £30K - £40K

Confirm your LinkedIn details below

You are signed in as:

Job Application via LinkedIn

 
1 Start 2 Complete
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png txt rtf html pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx odp xls xlsx ods xml.
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png txt rtf html pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx odp xls xlsx ods xml.

Application for Data Analyst | 2 days Remote | London | £30K - £40K

Job Application

 
1 Start 2 Complete
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png txt rtf html pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx odp xls xlsx ods xml.
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png txt rtf html pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx odp xls xlsx ods xml.

Be Inspired

 
1 Start 2 Complete

Be Inspired

Sign up to our monthly bulletin and we’ll keep you informed about the businesses currently searching for your expertise.

Request a Call Back

 
1 Start 2 Complete

Request a Call Back

Please enter your name and the telephone number you would like us to call you back on.

Upload a CV

 
1 Start 2 Complete

Upload your CV

Register your CV today and increase your chances of finding your perfect job.

Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: txt rtf html pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx odp xls xlsx ods xml.