Data Analyst required by my client, a management consultancy, based in London who are looking to bring someone on board in a permanent basis and work with the GDPR Operational Implementation work stream and play a delivery role in the design of solutions for their insurance market clients utilising third party tools and / or existing solutions for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
You will be working as part of a small team of data experts including, compliance, data quality, governance and standards work stream leads across the enterprise, business SME's, risk and technology teams.
* Proven track record of working as a Data Analyst or within a data management capacity within insurance
* Knowledge of data governance, data quality and / or data controls
* Knowledge of SQL for querying databases
* Process documentation
* Insurance market experience (either across London market or GI)
* Experience of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)