Data and Community Manager
£20K - £22K
Are you looking for your first role after university?
Do you posses strong analytical skills and have good attention to detail?
Working in a vibrant and collaborative team that provide an excellent working environment with open office space; you will be working for a company that values their staff, keen to promote flexible working and diversity, and strive to create a friendly and sociable environment.
Our client, a fast-growing digital company, is now looking to increase their team and are recruiting for a Data and Community Manager to join them on a permanent basis. You will be working within a close-knit team, ensuring the Data Team are working in a consistent manner to update the database and developing and updating internal data processes.
You will also be required to build regular communications with the clients and answer/handle any queries that they may have effectively.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong academic background in an analytical discipline
* Commitment to accuracy, a logical approach and attention to detail
* Experience in managing data and database operations; SQL skills.
* Ideally some experience in marketing, community building and social media
* Good communication skills
* Willingness to learn, work independently and as part of a team
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV through now via the link or get in touch
with Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100/ r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk to discuss the role in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.