Data Architect required by my client, a leading insurance organisation in central London, to join them on an initial 3-month interim basis.
You will play a crucial role in supporting the business' data strategy and creating evolutionary data models for current and future products. You will have experience in providing strategic leadership on data governance and the improvement of data processes.
The role will require you to play a part in advocating and influencing best practice across the business and experience managing stakeholders at all levels up to CxO is required. The client want to improve the existing RDBMS environment but are keen to speak to individuals with experience of different database paradigms including NoSQL for upcoming Big Data POC's.
If you're a pragmatic, influential and experienced Data Architect with knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases within insurance then this role is for you.
Technical experience required:
* Strong experience in databases, tools and methodologies
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Data Analysis, Data Modelling, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Database Design, Big Data, In Memory, No SQL
* Be able to design and develop Databases, Data Warehouses and Multidimensional Databases
* SQL development experience (TSQL, Views, Stored Procedures, Indexes….)
* Excellent verbal and writing skills
Desirable experience but not essential:
* Specific product experience including:
* NoSQL DB's including MarkLogic or MongoDB
The opportunity for extension or permanent engagement with very attractive remuneration available for the right person. For further information apply below.