A client of mine is looking to bring on board a Data Governance Lead to join a team in Stevenage on an initial 3 Month Contract.
You will have lead on one of the clients leading projects and will be required to develop a robust framework for this key project. As team lead you will be required to work closely with multiple teams across the business to discuss implementation plans but also present and discuss with key stakeholders.
Fantastic communication skills therefore are essential for this role in communicating internally and discussing externally.
* Data governance strategy creation
* Leading transformation of data strategy
* Provide guidance and consultation to create a Business Data Dictionary
* Coach the clients staff on importance of Data Governance
* Seek to improve technological innovation of data quality
* Knowledge of GDPR
* Strong knowledge of data governance practices
* Experience working on a large database
* Methodological approach
* Outstanding verbal communication skills
If this sounds like the right role for yourself it would be great to speak to you.
The client is looking to interview immediately with face to face interviews available as soon as Friday.