ETL Developer / Data Migration Developer required by my client, a leading insurance broker based in London, to join on a 3-month initial day rate contract (with very high likelihood of extension). You will be supporting the migration of data from legacy OpenTWINS to Global XB.
* Form part of a project team involved in a London Market Broker system (Total Objects) implementation project, working primarily the Data Migration work stream.
* Work with project team members and the solution vendor in the creation and development of data migration mappings for the Data Migration work stream. Develop and test any associated bug fixes.
* End-to-end testing with remotely located developers from the solution vendor.
* Attend UAT triage meetings and work through UAT issues with the UAT Coordinator and Testers.
Skills & experience required:
* Must have previous experience working within London Market.
* Solid experience in a data migration project (data importing/exporting from Legacy systems)
* Able to design, develop and support complex ETL processes using SSIS
* Experienced in testing, debugging and performance tuning of ETL processes
* Expert SQL; analytical SQL and query tuning
* Understanding of data modelling and logical/physical database design
* Ability to work with all levels across the business (specifically collection of data mappings from internal stakeholders)
* Any additional experience with either OpenTWINS or Global XB is a PLUS
BI Developer, ETL Developer, Business Intelligence Developer, Business Intelligence Consultant, Data Migration Consultant, Data Migration Developer