Our client a London market insurance organisation are looking for a Data Quality Consultant to join them on a 6-month contract. Our client is currently using Ataccama as a DQ tool enterprise-wide and you will be supporting the configuration and implementation of Ataccama for the business.
You will need to have experience with the use of a data quality tool (i.e. Informatica IDQ, Ataccama, Trillium, Collibra, Talend, Master Data Services "MDS") and have a strong understanding of good data quality / data governance standards. A good understanding of SQL, knowledge of database tables, datasets is preferable too.
* Proven track record of successfully delivering Data Quality solutions as a Data Quality Analyst / Developer / Consultant or similar role
* Experience developing and maintaining DQ plans, test, release
* Ability to help define a release process and reconfigure technical environments
* Assist with documentation production
* Experience with DQ tools (e.g. Informatica Data Quality "IDQ", Ataccama, Trillium, Collibra, Talend, Master Data Services "MDS", etc.)
* Experience working in the insurance market or directly for a DQ vendor
* Experience working specifically with Ataccama