Data Scientist required by my client, a leading London insurance organisation to join on a contract basis. Our client has a genuine appetite to invest into data science and an already successful practice in the US. We are looking for a Data Scientist to join and establish an Analytics function based in London.
You will be responsible for driving innovation through data and analytics, partnering with the underwriting, actuarial, claims and operations teams to help advance predictive analytics for the organisation.
You will have senior stakeholder engagement and be responsible for engaging with the business leaders to ensure integration of new analytics tools into business processes.
* Capable of working at a strategic level
* Proven track record working in an advanced analytics, data science or actuarial role
* Experience developing predictive models
* Excellent understanding of data mining, machine learning or other advanced analytical techniques
* Experience in R, Python and / or SQL
* Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as QlikView, Qlik Sense desirable