One of our client is searching for an ambitious Data Scientist capable of showing a good understanding of machine learning.
The team is growing! My client is looking for an individual who will help shape the future of their analytics offerings, alongside statisticians and data specialists.
Providing analytics solutions including machine learning, linear programming methods you will be using the best techniques to reach the most efficient optimisation, develop new algorithms or put together predictive analysis schemes.
The successful candidate will enjoy dealing with technical and intellectual challenges across diverse projects.
- Experience of deploying machine learning with Python or R (Regression, SVM, Bayesian, Markov etc...)
- Strong level with SQL and relational databases
- Data analysis experience with model prototyping, linear programming methods or model productionalisation
- Great presentation skills, hence experience with any data visualisation tool (matplotlib, plot.ly)
- Masters degree/PhD in a scientific, statistical or computer science discipline
- Ideally worked on a variety of projects and solved a lot of new problems
- Knowledge of Column Oriented (Cassandra), key/value data stores and OLAP data storage technology (Druid, Redshift)
- Experience with AWS cloud technology, big data processing tech - Spark, EMR, Kafka, AWS Batch, AWS Step, Athena, Spectrum.
- More than 4 years experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate that they have great presentation skills that they can use to be client facing.
Having a great progression potential in an established company with excellent benefits, the opportunity is second to none. If this description resonates with you so far, apply and I will reach out to you right away.