Job Title: Database Administrator
Package: £35,000 - £40,000 plus 25 days holiday, contributory pension, Private Healthcare and much more
Are you looking to being a SQL DBA but ALSO have the opportunity to develop your scripting and developing skills?
My client, a leading supplier within the healthcare industry, is looking to grow their team with one more SQL DBA.
You will have the opportunity to work on complex data engineering problems with large data sets. You will have the opportunity of providing in depth technical support for a large entity.
Some of the missions you'll have the opportunity to work on daily:
- Design and deployment of SQL clusters
- 3rd line support for Database availability
- Developing scripts to ingest data into Data Warehouses for Management Information reporting
- Writing a number of complex queries and stored procedures for use by data analysts
- Developing dashboards that report on SQL health and performance
- Planning, development and testing of Change Requests
- Designing and deploying Microsoft solutions into complex enterprise systems
- Develop technical routines and instructions for Support Teams
- Strong SQL / T-SQL coding skills
- Powershell scripting
- Windows Server infrastructure design, deploy, administration and management.
- Active Directory administration and management.
Having a great progression potential in an established company with brilliant benefits, the opportunity is second to none.
Please apply using the link provided with an up to date CV. Additionally, call me, Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 or email at r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk to discuss the role in more detail.