Database Administrator - Insurance - Essex
My client is a leading Insurance software organisation based in Essex. This is an excellent opportunity for a Database Administrator to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the Insurtech industry. Suitable candidates must have proven DBA and T-SQL experience.
Responsibilities of DBA:
* Implementation of database maintenance plans
* Install SQL Server and write complex T-SQL statements
* Make optimization suggestions and deploy releases to client databases
Essential experience required:
* DBA and T-SQL
* Strong written and verbal communications
* Investigative and accuracy focused
* SQL Server DBA experience as part of an IT Department or Software Vendor.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Database Administrator looking to grow in a company with a global presence, whilst providing a client centric, high quality and individually tailored service.
SQL Server, T-SQL, DBA, Database Administrator, SQL BI Stack, SQL, Power BI, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, BI, MS SQL