One of our client is looking for a Senior Research Engineer capable of demonstrating a great understanding of algorithms to improve speech synthesis by applying the principles of DNN (Deep Neural Networks) and innovative solutions.
Researcher, you will have to use your excellent knowledge of the theory of DNN's, but also ideally have a good understanding on how to implement their designs.
Your objective will be to improve speech synthesis by applying DNN's, mainly in Python, but also in C or Matlab when necessary.
You will make sure that the work packages meet requirements and are integrated with other parts of the system and write reports to document your research.
Working in a thrilling environment with talented technologists, the successful candidate must enjoy communicating and sharing knowledge with software developers, technicians and some stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- PhD or MSc in Electronics, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related discipline
- Good knowledge of speech processing theory
- Good knowledge of DNN theory
- Ideally practical knowledge of applying DNN's or speech processing algorithms; or strong academic experience as a masters of PhD project
- Excellent with Python and significant practical or academic experience with one or more DNN packages such as Tensorflow
- Existing experience and skills with software design, having written code from scratch and preferably as part of a team
- DSP experience (digital signal processing)
- Good skills in C and Matlab
With a great progression potential in an established high-tech company with great benefits, the opportunity is second to none.
If this description resonates with you so far, apply and I will reach out to you right away.