Software Delivery Manager | Contract | Surrey
A leading financial client of mine are on the lookout for an experienced software delivery manager with experience working within IT to join their team for an initial 6 Months. The programmer manager will join in helping my client who is going through a time of digital regeneration in driving customer experience and sales.
The programme you will be working on incorporates IT, business and operational change. You will be a hands-on project manager involved in structuring the programme and providing project control within an AGILE environment. The role will be based out of Surrey.
You will be responsible for;
* Governing and controlling the programme
* Chairing steering groups
* Support of the project teams and monitoring execution
Candidate must possess;
* Strong history of programme design and structuring
* Agility and project control
* Excellent stakeholder management and relationship skills
* Modern technical understanding (i.e. APIs, Front-End, Microservices)
My client are offering competitive rates for the right candidates and are looking for someone to start ASAP.
If this sounds like your next role apply below and get in contact with Harry Booth at iO Associates