Software Delivery Manager | Contract | Surrey
A leading financial client of mine are on the lookout for an experienced software delivery manager with experience working within IT to join their team for an initial 6 Months. The programme manager will join in helping my client who is going through a time of digital regeneration in driving customer experience and sales.
The role will see you at the heart of the delivery and will focus around both AGILE implementation but with the real crux of the roles being based around technical deliverables. This role is ideal for someone that can wear both the hat of SCRUM master and project manager and is ideal for someone with exceptional stakeholder management skills.
Finance experience is not necessary but having worked in a regulated industry or ability to hold a hybrid position of PM/Scrum is hugely beneficial.
You will be responsible for;
* ·End-to-End delivery of multiple digital projects
* ·Chairing steering groups
* ·Support of the project teams and monitoring execution of projects
* ·Driving the agile environment
Candidate must possess;
* ·Strong history of project design and delivery
* ·Agility and project control
* ·Excellent stakeholder management and relationship skills
* ·Modern technical understanding (i.e. APIs, Front-End, Microservices)
My client are offering competitive rates for the right candidates and are looking for someone to start ASAP.
If this sounds like your next role apply below and get in contact with Harry Booth at iO Associates